These General Terms and Conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations between Ing. Jaromír Lednický, Sedliště 430, 73936, ID No.: 18108211, file number 380202 - Municipality of Frýdek-Místek (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser") and other persons, users of services (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer"), provided by the Organiser. Legal relations arise from the contract for the provision of services and are concluded via the organiser's website located at www.bordeaux-fest.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "website").
Terms and Conditions and Complaints Procedure
1. These Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Procedure govern all purchases of tickets for social events ("Events") currently on offer on the www.bordeaux-fest.cz website. By purchasing a ticket in any form, the customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Procedure (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") and undertakes to be bound by them.
2. The Customer is always obliged to follow the rules set by the Event organizer in connection with the entry to a specific Event. The Customer is also obliged to comply with the operating and visitor regulations of the Event venue.
3. The Customer acknowledges that the Events are organised only for persons over 18 years of age. Therefore, only a person who has reached the age of 18 years can be a ticket holder. A person under the age of 18 may purchase a ticket or gift voucher but only for an adult, i.e. a person over the age of 18.
4. Tickets and gift vouchers can be purchased on the Event website www.bordeaux-fest.cz. Payment is made cashless via the Shoptet Pay payment gateway. Purchased tickets and gift vouchers will be sent electronically as an attachment to an email sent to the email address provided by the customer when purchasing the ticket on the www.bordeaux-fest.cz website. The delivery time in these cases is a few minutes. Should the customer not receive the ticket email within 60 minutes of successful payment, please email the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of a missed payment, the organizer will send the ticket (gift voucher) to the customer again.
The organiser is not responsible for the validity and authenticity of tickets purchased outside the festival website www.bordeaux-fest.cz. Always keep your purchased tickets (traditional and electronic) safely, do not display or show them anywhere. By publishing them publicly, you run the risk of misuse of the barcode and your ticket number and may not be admitted to the event. This especially applies to posting ticket photos on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. We also strongly advise against buying tickets second-hand, to avoid the unpleasant surprise of not being admitted to the event.
5. The purchase of a ticket to the Event creates a legal relationship between the customer who purchases the ticket and the organiser of the Event. The organizer of the Event is Ing. Jaromír Lednický, Sedliště 430, 73936, ID: 18108211, file number 380202 - Municipality of Frýdek-Místek. The Organiser is responsible for the Event taking place or not taking place, and is also responsible for any changes to the Event or its dates or venue.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to change the programme, date and venue of the Event. By purchasing a ticket, the customer acknowledges this right of the organizer.
7. The prices of tickets will be made available to the customer on the organiser's website www.bordeaux-fest.cz or will be made available to the customer when purchasing them at the point of sale. A list of points of sale (if established) will be available on the website www.bordeaux-fest.cz.
8. For the reason set out in Section 1837(j) of the Civil Code, the purchase of a ticket cannot be withdrawn in accordance with Section 1829 of the Civil Code (withdrawal within 14 days without stating a reason), since in this case it is a contract for the use of leisure time and the performance (participation in the Event to which the ticket entitles) is provided at a specified date or time.
9. All claims for tickets and gift vouchers purchased on the www.bordeaux-fest.cz website are subject to the Organiser's Terms and Conditions.
10. In case the customer does not receive the ticket or gift voucher by email after payment, he/she shall report this fact to the organizer's email email@example.com. If the ticket or gift voucher is duly paid for, the organiser will send the customer a new ticket or gift voucher.
11. The paid admission fee is non-refundable, unless explicitly stated otherwise below.
12. Purchased tickets are not exchangeable. In the event of damage, destruction, loss or theft of the ticket, the ticket will not be replaced with a new one and the customer will not receive a refund.
13. In the event of a complete cancellation of an Event organised by the Organiser, the Customer who has provided the Organiser with his/her contact (e-mail, telephone number) will be informed via this contact that the Event is cancelled. The Organiser shall not be liable to the Customer if the Customer cannot be reached in time via this contact or if the Customer receives a timely notification of the cancellation of the Event sent late.
14. In the event of a complete cancellation of the Event, the Promoter will refund the entry fee as described below. The Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of the admission fee if the Event is cancelled due to force majeure (e.g. epidemic, state of emergency, state of war, restrictions issued by the state on the prohibition of free movement and association of persons) beyond the control of the Organiser.
15. if the Event is cancelled completely and the Customer has already paid for the ticket for the Event, has received the ticket in person or electronically, the current refund procedure will be published on the website www.bordeaux-fest.cz if the Customer is entitled to a refund according to point 14. The refund procedure itself is as follows:
the customer fills in the refund form in the contact/refund section (see below) without undue delay. Subject to clause 14, the admission fee will be refunded to the customer by bank transfer to the account that the customer notifies in writing to the organiser for this purpose.
16. All complaints and any queries must be received without undue delay by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Procedure be invalid, the validity of the other provisions shall remain unaffected.
18. In the event that a consumer dispute arises between the organizer and a customer who is a consumer in connection with the purchase of a ticket to the Event or in connection with the holding or course of the Event, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement between the customer and the organizer, the customer may submit a proposal for out-of-court settlement of such dispute to the designated entity for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, Central Inspectorate - ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, e-mail: email@example.com, website: http://adr. coi.cz. The customer may also use the online dispute resolution platform established by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
19. The organizer is entitled to additionally set other restrictive conditions and obligations for entry to the event (to the festival grounds) in relation to the current legislative and hygienic regulations in force at the time of the event. Failure to respect them by the visitor (customer) may be grounds for denial of entry to the event (festival grounds). In such a case, no refund of the admission fee is due.
20. The Organiser reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions.
21. These Terms and Conditions are valid from 15 August 2023.
ANNEX 1 - TICKET REFUND FORM
Application for refund
Date of ticket purchase:
Number of ticket being claimed:
Reason for refund:
Suggested method for settling the complaint, if applicable, indicating the bank account number for providing the discount:
At the same time, I request a confirmation of the refund claim, indicating when I exercised this right, what is the content of the refund together with my claim, including the date and method of processing the refund.